To be eligible for a YTF grant, individuals should apply with an abstract, a 1-page curriculum vitae and one letter of recommendation. The candidates should include with the application their full address, phone and fax numbers and their e-mail address. All applications for YTF grants must be made via the application/registration form. Verification of a FEBS constituent society membership as well as a letter of recommendation must be sent by e-mail attachment to the FEBS-MPST2013 secretariat:
Applicants for a FEBSYTF should:
- be registered as student at an institution of higher learning in a country where there is a FEBS Constituent Society, or be within five years of having completed a PhD thesis;
- be a member of a National FEBS Constituent Society, and
- not have received a grant from the Youth Travel Fund to attend a FEBS Advanced Course in the current year (2013) or previous year, nor in the current year a grant to attend the Young Scientist Forum or a bursary to attend the FEBS Congress
- Awards will only be made to support travel within the FEBS area from the applicant’s current country of residence to a different country; the applicant cannot be a resident of the country hosting the event.
- The amount of the award will be related to the distance from the applicant's place of work to the venue of the Workshop.